When summer is here, it means it’s pool time! You’re ready for some fun in the sun. The only problem is, your water could be warmer and leaves and other debris have drifted into the pool since the last time you cleaned it. And your chemical and water costs could be less.
There’s a great way to warm your water, cut down on maintenance time and cut your costs, and that’s installing a pool cover.
So what kind of cover should you get?
First, consider what a pool blanket can do for you. Pool covers share several things in common. They all:
- Some but not all heat your pool’s water – more on that below
- Reduce evaporation of your pool’s water
- Keep out dirt, debris and leaves that interfere with the pumps and sanitary conditions of the water
- Cut your cleaning time in half
- Dramatically decrease your monthly bills by saving money on heating, water and chemicals needed to maintain your pool
With so many options, how do you choose?
The different kinds of swimming pool covers each have their unique qualities. The key is learning what each one does in order to decide which one to buy.
- solar /bubble pool cover
- winter/leaf pool cover
- thermal pool cover